A hubzone joint venture of two or more hubzone small business concerns may submit an offer for a hubzone contract as long as each concern is small under the size standard corresponding to the naics code assigned to the contract, provided one of the following conditions apply:(a) the aggregate total of the joint venture is small under the size standard corresponding to the naics code assigned to the contract. I) proposed acquisition cannot be divided into reasonably small lots (not less than economic production runs) to permit offers on quantities less than the total requirement;.
3) for the purpose of receiving a certificate of competency on an unrestricted acquisition, a small business nonmanufacturer may furnish any domestically produced or manufactured product. B) the coc program empowers the small business administration (sba) to certify to government contracting officers as to all elements of responsibility of any small business concern to receive and perform a specific government contract.
A small business set-aside of a single acquisition or a class of acquisitions may be total or partial. 2) permit a contractor that represented itself as other than a small business concern prior to award to rerepresent its size status.
5) evaluate subcontracting potential, considering the offeror’s make-or-buy policies or programs, the nature of the supplies or services to be subcontracted, the known availability of small business, veteran-owned small business, service-disabled veteran-owned small business, hubzone small business, small disadvantaged business, and women-owned small business concerns in the geographical area where the work will be performed, and the potential contractor’s long-standing contractual relationship with its suppliers. 9, small business subcontracting plan, or the clause with its alternate i, ii, iii, or iv.
3) see subpart g “rules of practice for appeals from women-owned small business concerns (wosb) and economically disadvantaged wosb concern (edwosb) protests” at 13 cfr 134. M) oha will make its decision within 15 business days of the receipt of the appeal, if practicable.
D) the sba associate administrator for business development may approve a contracting office's request for a competitive 8(a) award below the competitive thresholds. 5) the hubzone small business concern has been determined to be a responsible contractor with respect to performance; and.
5) ensure that an acceptable plan is incorporated into and made a material part of the contract. And in such cases require the negotiation of the final plan within 90 days after award or before definitization, whichever occurs first.
Million for construction) and that has subcontracting possibilities, shall require the bidder selected for award to submit a subcontracting plan. Is automatically reserved exclusively for small business concerns and shall be set aside for small business unless the contracting officer determines there is not a reasonable expectation of obtaining offers from two or more responsible small business concerns that are competitive in terms of market prices, quality, and delivery.
Changes required to update master plans are not effective until approved by the contracting officer. 1) at least one member of the joint venture is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business concern, and makes the representations in paragraph (b) of this section;.
1) for sole source acquisitions, the contracting officer or sba may protest the offeror’s status as an economically disadvantaged women-owned small business (edwosb) concern or as a wosb concern eligible under the wosb program. 301-3 rerepresentation by a contractor that represented itself as other than a small business concern.
3) one or more small business concerns are expected to have the technical competence and productive capacity to satisfy the set-aside portion of the requirement at a fair market price;. If the contracting officer receives no acceptable offers from responsible small business concerns, the set-aside shall be withdrawn and the requirement, if still valid, shall be resolicited on an unrestricted basis.
A) the small business act is the authority under which the small business administration (sba) and agencies consult and cooperate with each other in formulating policies to ensure that small business interests will be recognized and protected. 705-4 -- reviewing the subcontracting contracting officer must review the subcontracting plan for adequacy, ensuring that the required information, goals, and assurances are included (see 19.
The contracting office may assume that sba has accepted the requirement into the 8(a) program if it does not receive a reply from the associate administrator for business development within five calendar days of receipt of the contracting office's request. 1) separate percentage goals for using small business (including ancs and indian tribes), veteran-owned small business, service-disabled veteran-owned small business, hubzone small business, small disadvantaged business (including ancs and indian tribes), and women-owned small business concerns as subcontractors;.
If the contracting officer receives no acceptable offers from service-disabled veteran-owned small business concerns, the service-disabled veteran-owned set-aside shall be withdrawn and the requirement, if still valid, set aside for small business concerns, as appropriate (see 19. Ii) whose principal duty is to assist the sba’s assigned representative in performing functions and duties relating to sections 8, 15 and 31 of the small business act;.
Ii) contracting by negotiation, and subcontracting plans are required with initial proposals as provided for in 19. G) immediate notice that performance under a contract is complete, that the goals were or were not met, and, if not met, whether there is any indication of a lack of a good faith effort to comply with the subcontracting plan.